Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Software Engineer
Emerging Travel Solutions provider, Dublin City Centre
Want to work with one of the most exciting break out companies in the Travel industry and help improve millions of peoples lives for the better?
My client have launched their innovation hub in Dublin City Centre and they are looking to hire Senior Software Engineers to help develop their next-generation Travel platform.
Coming into a fun, fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is an exciting opportunity to design innovative software solutions using cutting-edge technologies such as Machine Learning and help them grow their operations in Ireland and across the globe.
- As a Senior Software Developer, you will design and develop new applications and database components for the company’s next-gen Travel booking platform.
- You will work on migrating their monolithic architecture to microservices architecture from development to completion.
- Liaise with Product management, engineering and other teams to ensure best practices are being delivered to a high standard.
- Participate in design and code reviews which meet their high-coding standards.
- Document design and code in accordance with the company’s architecture standards.
- Ensure software development tasks are of high-quality being delivered on time.
- Write unit and integration tests to maintain quality and test coverage.
- Troubleshoot and debug any issues that arise across the solution stack.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and generate ideas on how to apply these to existing and future software solutions.
- At least 5 years experience in creating complex and sustainable web-based applications.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Proven knowledge of microservices and service-oriented architecture.
- Strong experience using Java, Spring and Hibernate. Skills with Golang would be a bonus but not essential.
- Expertise with relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL.
- Background in creating RESTful web services.
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in the Travel industry would be a bonus with a strong knowledge of booking tools & processes.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Competitive Salary
How to Apply:
Interested to know more please apply today via the link below OR email your CV to Liam McNamara directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Software Engineer role: