Location: New York, United States
About the job
We are a hyper-growth eCommerce start-up with a mission to bring a smile to people's faces by connecting them to products that bring nourishment, love, memories, connection, nostalgia, and comfort. We've recently closed our Series C funding for $110M and are looking to scale our AI & Data practice.
We are looking for a top Machine Learning Engineer to join our team in New York. You will be joining a small team of experienced ML engineers and have the opportunity to learn and have a significant impact on mission critical projects. The team is building deep learning models for RecSystems, Personalization, and Search functionality.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of data scientists, data engineers, software engineers, and machine learning engineers.
- Research and implement best-in-class ML approaches to e-commerce problems.
- Develop a deep subject matter expertise of how our marketplace functions across the entire user journey
- Own and iterate upon our various recommendation , personalization, and search engines.
- Oversee end-to-end model lifecycle development
- Deploy ML models into production
- Drive meaningful ROI and impact upon our full funnel acquisition and retention
- B.S. in a quantitative field i.e. Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, etc.
- 1-5 years of experience building production level Machine Learning models
- Excellent programming and debugging skills in Python
- Experience with deep learning frameworks & libraries i.e. PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.
- Strong ML background in at least one of the following areas: NLP, Search, recommendation, personalization, ranking/relevance, etc.
Nice to Have:
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative field (M.S. / Ph.D)
- Direct E-Commerce Experience
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning Engineer role: