Location: New York, United States
About the jobWe are a hyper-growth tech start-up with a mission to bring a smile to people's faces by connecting them to products that bring nourishment, love, memories, connection, nostalgia, and comfort.
We are looking for a seasoned Machine Learning Lead to join our team in New York. You will Ideal responsible for creating a fully fledged ML suite and work with large scale e-commerce or marketplace platforms to run mission-critical analytics on big data sets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of growth marketing, product managers, engineers who are passionate about our success.
- Research and implement state of the art ML approaches to e-commerce problems.
- Develop a deep subject matter expertise of how our marketplace functions across the entire user journey
- Own and iterate upon our various recommendation , personalization, and search engines.
- Oversee end-to-end model lifecycle development
- Deploy ML models into production
- Drive meaningful ROI and impact upon our full funnel acquisition and retention
- Bachelors (Masters preferred) and 5+ years of experience in running machine learning models into production (or 2+ years and a Ph.D in a quantitative field)
- Strong ML background and experience in search, relevance/ranking, NLP, or recommendation systems.
- Excellent programming and debugging skills in Python
- Experience building ETL workflows (SQL, Airflow, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks and libraries like TensorFlow or PyTorch
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning Lead role: