Location: Gottingen, Niedersachsen, Germany
Job Title - Biomedical Data Scientist
Industry - Pharmaceuticals
Location - Fully remote
About the company:
A world-leading Pharmaceuticals company in the Drug Discovery field are looking for a Data Science multi-omics specialist to come onboard. The company have partnerships with some of the biggest names in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries and enable their customers to achieve their goals through the analysis of experimental omics data.
This role is a full-time permanent position with the option of working remotely across Germany.
Day to day:
- You will deliver projects for external partners within the area of Multi-omics Data Science and Analysis.
- You will assist clients in the operating of companies products in order to reach their goals.
- You will work closely with the Product Management team to design and identify new features for the optimization of processes.
- You will be the middle man of data science and molecular biology in order to link customers and software development
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Capacity to manage and carry out projects utilising your communication skills
- Programming skills in either Python or R
- Excellent knowledge in Statistical Modelling and Mathematics
- An understanding of Biological data
- Strong organisational skills in order to work independently
- Masters or PhD - Statistics, Data Science, Physics or similar field
- Fluency in English
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse and collaborative organization, where you can develop your skills further and help make a difference in people’s lives. Please apply below if you are interested!
Complete the form below to apply for the Biomedical Data Scientist role: