Location: United States, United States
We are recruiting for a ServiceNow Technical Consultant (SACM) in collaboration with an Elite ServiceNow Partner. This is a full-time remote position, and the role is responsible for helping to deliver Elite customer experiences. In conjunction with this, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your industry knowledge and to really make an impact!
The ServiceNow Technical Consultant will deliver the platform configuration and development aspects through the full life cycle of client solutions.
- Advise clients on best practice within ServiceNow.
- Create lasting value.
- Collaborate effectively with teammembers and stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Contribute to multiple client engagements (Agile).
- Documentation, testing and training.
- Serve as a key member of implementation project teams.
- Configure and enhance ServiceNow.
- Turn business requirements int technical solutions.
- Interact with customers and technical teams.
- Configure the following: Workflow, UI, Client scripts, business rules.
- Develop integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc).
- 3+ years of experience planning, implementing or supporting SACM
- Working knowledge of ITOM: Software Asset, Hardware Asset, Contract Management, Model Management and CMDB
- Provide sport to internal and external audits related to the accuracy of CI data in the CMDB and of the SAM process.
- Update and maintain the SACM and CMDB Procedure and SOP documents with revision to reflect improvements.
- Experience in Web Technologies.
Complete the form below to apply for the SACM ServiceNow Consultant role: