Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Job Title: Senior Platform Engineer
Location: Fully remote
Contract: 12 months contract to hire
Pay rate: $70-100+ P/H DOE
Hours: 40 hours per week
Alldus are currently working with a large eBanking company at the moment looking for an experienced Senior Platform Engineer. This position will be fully remote due to Covid and will convert to full-time after 12 months. This is a role that is perfect for an experienced Platform Engineer who is looking for their next long-term engagement with a growing organization. This role is an immediate need and we will be looking to start the interview process ASAP.
This is going to be a role that will involve joining a rapidly growing SRE team and the right candidate will be one that is passionate about what they do. Some of the job responsibilities for this role will include:
- Designing and developing infrastructure solutions for enterprise business applications to be hosted in datacenter and public cloud (AWS and Azure)
- Working within the software & data teams to deliver a 10x increase in full stack performance
- Team up with your colleagues to optimize production, performance and implement automation to minimize risk and reduce toil.
- Maintain, test and optimize disaster recovery services to ensure we have a contingency plan to failover our highly available platform
- Be the go to person on difficult issues within cross-functional teams.
- Quickly resolve issues by finding the root cause of the issue and making important decisions to resolve them.
- Share your knowledge with a peer, document your process, and facilitate lessons learned reviews
- Participate in an on-call rotation to assist with customer-impacting outages
- 8-12 years previous experience as a Platform Engineer
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines Implementation
- Previous experience in large-scale cross-functional projects
- Fluent in cloud environments such as AWS and Azure
- Strong in areas such as Linux & Windows Systems Administration
- Strong Python background
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Platform Engineer role: