Location: Dublin, Ireland
Data Analytics Lead
Our client are a Leading Irish company who are offering the latest technological solutions and innovations in the Utilities sector.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking a Data Analytics Lead to join the team and provide customer-centric insights to key clients in the UK and Ireland.
Coming into a dynamic and fast-paced environment, this is an excellent opportunity to join a company who are driving analytical solutions and new cutting-edge technologies to positively disrupt their industry for the better.
- As the Data Analytics Lead, you will drive key decision-making towards an effective Analytics strategy for customer solutions.
- You will leverage your deep domain knowledge of business problems to identify new opportunities and use cases.
- Manage key analytics projects, prioritise demands from customers and drive the company-wide digital strategy within an Agile environment.
- Lead and mentor a team of data analysts to drive best practices, as well as build key relationships with stakeholders.
- Gather business and functional requirements as well as overtook the quality assurance process to ensure high-quality services.
- At least five years of experience in planning and executing successful analytics projects.
- Masters degree in a Tech or Business discipline.
- Track record of leading large-scale analytics projects to improve business processes in a B2B or B2C environment.
- Experience leading and coaching cross-functional teams.
- Ability to gather and interpret business requirements and deliver key insights into business problems.
- Strong skills in data analysis, designing dashboards (Tableau/PowerBI) and data storytelling.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Salary €70-75k
- 10% bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits package
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by uploading your details below or email your CV directly to Liam McNamara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Analytics Lead role: