Location: Hamburg, Germany
Data Intelligence Company
My client is a data intelligence company helping their clients unlock the real potential within their data! Driving change and decision making through insights they build Data products and solutions on complex marketing data to help their clients understand what's important to their customers.
- Analyse complex customer data to find trends and patterns
- Build statistical and Machine Learning models to help predict customer behaviour patterns like Regression modelling etc and help drive strategic business decision within the marketing space for their clients.
- Work across a variety of industry marketing data from Education to Banking
- Communicate with stakeholders through clear presentations by building dashboards that help showcase findings for business decision making
- Min. Bsc in a quantitative discipline like Mathematics , Statistics etc
- 2-4 years experience working in Data Science and Analytics using Python or R as your preferred language of analysis and modelling.
- Expert in using SQL to manipulate data
- Experience working with customer data for marketing a huge plus.
- Fluency in English ( as their customers work mainly in English ) and at least a B2 level in German ( the business communicates largely in German. )
Fore more information please contact me at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist role: