Location: Houston, Texas, United States
We are recruiting with our client for an experienced ServiceNow Architect with specific ITOM expertise.
The ServiceNow Architect will provide strategic oversight for the design, development, modification, and implementation of solutions within ServiceNow platform to provide solutions for complex issues.
The ServiceNow architect will work in collaboration with internal stakeholders as well as clients to:
- Build a comprehensive and holistic view of the organizations processes, strategy and Information & Technology assets.
- Leveraging the above understanding to ensure the ServiceNow platform supports an IT environment which meets the organisations/client’s business objectives.
- Provide project leadership and project coordination.
- Previous client facing consulting Architect experience.
- Over 5 years of ServiceNow experience.
- Over 5 years of ITOM experience.
- Expert knowledge of the ServiceNow CMDB Module; design and implementation.
- Competency in use of CMDB, incident, problem, asset, change, knowledge, and service management processes.
Complete the form below to apply for the ITOM Architect role: