Location: Dublin, Ireland
Business Intelligence Manager
My client is a leading Irish company who are offering the latest technological solutions and innovations in the Utilities sector.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking a Business Intelligence Manager to lead their team which is currently made up of Data Analysts and resides within Customer Solutions business unit which provides data analytics within the business.
This unit is responsible for many factors regarding service offerings throughout all of the customer focused branding in the UK and Ireland.
- As the lead, you will drive key decision-making towards an effective Analytics strategy for customer solutions.
- You will leverage your deep domain knowledge of business problems to identify new opportunities and use cases.
- Manage key analytics projects, prioritise demands from customers and drive the company-wide digital strategy within an Agile environment.
- Lead and mentor a team of data analysts to drive best practices, as well as build key relationships with stakeholders.
- Gather business and functional requirements as well as overtook the quality assurance process to ensure high-quality services.
- At least five years of experience in planning and executing successful analytics projects.
- Track record of leading large-scale analytics projects to improve business processes
- Experience leading analytical focused team
- Ability to gather and interpret business requirements and deliver key insights into business problems.
- Strong skills in data analysis, designing dashboards (Tableau/PowerBI) and data storytelling.
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by uploading your details below or email your CV directly to Ross Thomson at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Business Intelligence Manager role: