Location: United States, United States
Data Science & Transformation Lead
Leading global investment management firm with over $500 billion in management headquartered in NYC.
This is an incredible opportunity to shape the direction of digital transformation at one of the world’s leading Investment Management firms. You will be directly responsible for engaging with senior executives and other members of the technology team to define the strategy, build the architecture and grow the division. This is a greenfield project with significant investment and growth.
As Data Science Lead you would be responsible for driving the business transformation initiatives, including:
- Lead, scope and structure analyses to generate insights that support business decision-making.
- Aggregate, prepare and analyze structured and unstructured data from multiple disparate internal/external sources to drive strategic decision-making.
- Manage and synthesize large amounts of information effectively and creatively while having an in-depth understanding of the various sources and the relationships between the data sets.
Skills / Requirements:
- 7-10 years of relevant experience, including experience analyzing unstructured and structured datasets.
- Exceptional capacity in the process of data gathering and analysis (collating, cleaning, processing, exploring, modeling, and communicating)
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Advanced analytics and insights development experience – telling stories with data
- Expert use of SQL programming with demonstrated ability to derive insights through efficient SQL queries
- Professional Programming experience (e.g. Python, R)
- Fluency with visualization tools (e.g. MicroStrategy, PowerBI)
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Science & Transformation Lead role: