Location: DC, Maryland, United States
We are recruiting with our client, a growing consultancy business for a ServiceNow Developer. The ServiceNow Developer will join an existing team for the implementation of ServiceNow.
This ServiceNow Developer role is FTE and applicant should be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
- ServiceNow Developer 3+ years’ experience admin/engineering/design.
- Expereince in 3 or more implementations for incident, problem, change, configuration management and Service Catalog.
- Working knowledge of ITSM best practice and framework (eg ITIL).
- Administrative, Developer and Technical Support for ServiceNow Environment.
- Liaise with Stakeholder and analysts to understand, recommend solutions and meet business requirements.
- Utilise knowledge of Service Management process to design and deliver an exceptional user experience.
- Implementation and compliance to ITSM program.
- Comprehension of system dependencies, relationships, and integration points to ensure proper solution integration with other systems when applicable.
- Workflow customization, process automation, dashboard creation, report development and system configuration.
- Problem and defect investigation, resolution and interacting with ServiceNow users, vendors and related support sites.
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Developer role: