Location: Florida, United States
We are recruiting in partnership with our client, a reputable and growing consultancy within the Big Data ecosystem for a DevOps Engineering Consultant. The DevOps Engineer will resolve software problems with CI/CD solutions.
- Bet practice and innovative solution provision for application developers.
- Utilise expertise in enterprise application development tools and ops.
- Perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments to design CI and CD solutions.
- Develop customer COEs for Cloudbees and Jenkins using best practice methodologies.
- Effectively communicate advantages and disadvantages of various technologies and platforms.
- Respond to customer needs, feedback, and service requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or 2+ years of related industry expereince).
- Strong understanding of operating systems such as Linux and MS Windows.
- Knowledge of Configuration as Code
- Ci/CD technology and pipeline expereince
- Expereince of Git, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, GCP or Azure.
If this sounds like a role you would like to apply for, please hit APPLY NOW with your latest resume or immediately contact email@example.com.
Complete the form below to apply for the DevOps Consultant role: