We are looking for Candidate/Resourcing Specialist to join the team in Dublin or Frankfurt
Alldus International is a market leader in staffing for the Artificial Intelligence industry. Based in Dublin, Frankfurt and New York, Alldus has created an international community of experts in the AI field and helps clients select the best employees in the market to innovate and deliver products that impact our daily lives. AI is one of today’s most life-changing industries, relevant in all aspects of what we do and how we live and the most innovative, exciting and absorbing field of IT. Alldus’ clients operate and drive innovation in numerous sectors including robotics, drug discovery, FinTech, medical technology, autonomous driving, e-commerce, social media.
The team is passionate about AI technology and about service, always innovating to provide flexible solutions to clients and to deliver a positive experience to candidates. Proud of the culture, the team is dedicated and professional, collaboration playing a key role in the success of the company.
We are looking for Candidate/Resourcing Specialist to join the team in Dublin or Frankfurt. This is a key role for us to ensure high-quality delivery to our accounts. You will be expected to utilize a variety of sources to identify the top talent in the international AI market, engage in relationships and guide candidates through the interview process for clients across Europe. Specifics include:
- Identification of AI talent through various sources
- Interviewing candidates to assess technical and personal suitability for the company and role
- Building a network of experts and creating ongoing engagement through face-to-face meetings, phone calls and social media
- Managing interview process and ensuring all steps are taken to ensure a positive, effective process
- Re-engage existing passive candidates
- Host industry events
Alldus is a leader in the AI staffing industry. You will be working very closely with a vastly experienced management team and award-winning recruitment consultants from the staffing industry. Development is a top priority and training is ongoing, using the best tools to do your job effectively. The work environment focuses on playing to peoples’ strengths, ensuring that we get the best out of you and a combination of hard work and fun has created a winning formula. Everybody is given a clear plan for development and we take pride in seeing people progress through the organization.
The right person
- Will be passionate, fun and hardworking
- Will enjoy sales and have some sales experience either in a recruiting or other environments
- Will enjoy having technical conversations and discussing and debating topical issues
- Will show initiative to find new ways to identify the best people on the market
- Will have an unwavering belief in themselves and the company
- Will be excited on a Sunday evening about what they can achieve in the following week
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Apply via this link or email your CV to James Baker, Alldus International at firstname.lastname@example.org