We are looking for a sourcer to join our award-winning AI Markets division in Dublin.
What we are looking for
We are seeking an innovative and passionate Sourcer that is ready to help grow the most exciting Artificial Intelligence Companies in the world. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is hard working, driven, and passionate to succeed.
You will be sharing the most exciting AI companies stories to the world. You care deeply about cultivating relationships, having thoughtful conversations with your prospects, and know our organization and its products well enough to articulate all the amazing opportunities. You’re the trusted adviser to the remarkable people you find, engage, and guide through the hiring process.
To enhance the company’s ability to identify, profile, screen, assess and build a network of high volume candidates for our customers. Designing and undertaking innovative sourcing strategies to meet client expectations in full.
As a key member of our team, the Technical Sourcer works closely with our Recruiters to develop strategies to find candidates for our AI and QA Automated Customers.
At Alldus we are passionate about amplifying our customer’s brands as they are moving forward in the field of Autonomous vehicles, Drug Discovery and healthcare through the application of AI.
As a sourcer, you will conceive practical and creative ways to surface exceptional talent, and you will invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a value-added highly engaged approach. At Alldus we love building meaningful relationships and big on community.
Delivering an awesome candidate and client experience is what get’s us up in the morning. As a sourcer, the first interaction a candidate has with us will be with you. As a result, this is a very important role.
• Work closely with Alldus Recruiters to understand the technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into our client organisation.
• Come up with different ways to build talent pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
• Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
• Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
• You will sourcing and generating potential candidates through telephone, social media and database recruiting.
• You will be mapping out candidates communities, learning how to manage candidate interview processes and ensuring strong relationships are built from day one.
• You will be producing marketing material in the form of job advertisements, email marketing and open evening collateral.
• You will also be learning how to work with and maximise our client relationships
What’s required in terms of Experience, Knowledge and Skills?
• Leaving Certificate
• At least 6 months’ work experience in a sales/professional environment is an advantage but not a pre-requisite
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proven time management and organisational skills
• Professional approach – committed to excelling in service quality
• Committed and driven with high energy
• A quick learner who takes direction well
• Hard working with – a “can do” attitude
• Target driven and goal orientated
At Alldus we take great pride in attracting exceptional people, so we encourage a culture of ongoing career development and recognise performance and commitment to market leading salaries, bonus schemes and incentives!. You will have the opportunity to work in an interesting and challenging role, make an impact and build relationships across our growing business and client business.
If you want a role working within an incredibly exciting industry that is changing the world as we know it, then apply today.
How to Apply
So if this sounds like a role that interest’s you then apply via this link or email your CV to Mark Kelly, Chief Customer Officer, Alldus International at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alldus is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.