Community of 30,000+ engaged
AI & Automation tech specialists
600+ 5-star customer reviews
with unrivalled market insigts
A snapshot of just some of the top-tier talent we work with on a daily basis
Senior ServiceNow Cross Platform Architect – Contract
- 19 years’ experience as a Platform architect with secret clearance
- 13 years working with ITSM/ITOM
- Has done full implementations as an Architect on ITSM, ITOM, HRSD, ITBM & GRC
- Worked on 40+ implementation projects across ITSM, ITOM, CSM, HRSD and GRC
- Certifications: CIS ITSM, CIS CSM, CSA
- Industries: Financial, Medical Devices, IT
Senior ServiceNow Developer
- Highly Experienced professional with 13+ years of experience in ServiceNow
- End-to-end implementation for ServiceNow modules with hands on experience on Service portal, Service Mapping, GRC, CMDB, Discovery, Problem management, Change management, Orchestrations, Event management, Demand management, Service Catalog, PPM and Asset management and release management.
- Worked on configuring customizing and enhancing project portfolio management (PPM) module and integrated with user interface to ServiceNow.
- Designed and developed scripts for any customization required, configured ServiceNow tool for the defined processes and supported Power shell scripting in workflows.
- Certifications: Certified ServiceNow Administrator
- 8 years ServiceNow experience, working across ITSM, ITOM, CSM, HRSD, ITBM, GRC, and CMDB
- Setting up and demonstrating the ITBM/APM, HRSD, CSM, PPM and GRC modules
- Solicited GRC implementation to one of their clients. Presented business justification for case to manage and control several business disciplines
- Certifications: CSA 2020 (ServiceNow - Paris), Configure the CMDB 2020, CSM for BPC Badge 2020
- Industries: Health Care, telecommunications
- 6 years’ experience as a Data Scientist, currently working in the financial services sector
- Expertise in transforming business requirements into analytical models. designing algorithms, building models, developing data mining and reporting solutions
- Development of predictive models using Neural Networks, NLP, Random Forest, XGboost, SVM and Naive Bayes.
- Involved in the design, model, validate and testing of multiple Machine Learning models against various data sets including behavioral data and deploy models
Lead Data Scientist
- 13+ years’ experience in data modeling, analysis, and experimental design, working on projects in diagnosis, forecasting, prediction, classification, simulation, optimization and automation using tools like R and Python.
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills in statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms
- Expertise in various sampling design solutions, like random sampling, stratified sampling design, propensity score matching and multivariate test design.
Senior Data Scientist
- Senior data scientist with 7 years’ experience in statistical modeling, machine learning and data visualization working with vast data sets (structured & unstructured)
- Experience in feature extraction, creating Regression models, Classification, Predictive data modeling and Cluster analysis.
- Currently working for a leading retailer performing customer segmentation based on behavior.
- Analyzing purchase data and product trends to recommend products based on behavioral patterns
- Performing predictive modeling using decision trees and regressions
- Extensive Python experience
- Currently consulting with Amazon. Advising clients on strategy to build analytics platforms in cloud backed by AWS technologies – MPP Data warehouse, data lakes, serverless data engineering technologies
- Designing and reviewing cloud migration design patterns, cut over plans, and serves as the voice of customer before AWS product teams
- Previously migrated and redesigned enterprise-wide multi-terabyte EDW from IBM Netezza to AWS Redshift for category management, sales, merchandising, inventory, order management, HR, supply chain and CRM for a leading Food company
- Reduced ETL cost by 30% with reusable data pipeline design, ephemeral EMR clusters, and MPP capabilities of AWS Redshift
- Reduced training time for machine learning algorithm for customer retention and sales forecasting using ephemeral spark clusters and automated validation scripts
- US Citizen
- Currently looking for around $225,000 p/annum
Principal Data Engineer
- Research and Science background currently Senior Principal Data Engineer with a Global Pharmaceutical company
- PhD, Biomaterials Chemistry, Nanomedicine / BA, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Building knowledge graph, entity extraction, and scientific ontology management pipelines
- Building search services for extracted entities, scientific ontology to facilitate research and development
- Cutaneous Research background at Northwestern University spearheading five projects
- Tech: Python, Graph, Databricks, Scala, PySpark, Scikit-learn, AWS, Airflow
- US Citizen
- Currently looking for around $190,000 p/annum
Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer
- 9 years data science experience, currently working as a senior machine learning engineer where they were responsible for implementing the ML strategy company-wide
- End-to-end development of machine learning models, including deployment
- Recent production models include recommendation system that resulted in 10% increase in content engagement
- Previously helped to implement personalization strategy for global telecoms company
Machine Learning Engineer
- Currently working as a machine learning engineer with a global streaming platform
- Responsible for building and deploying a reinforcement-based recommendation system that resulted in a 10% increase in completed streams
- Extensive use of Python, Java, Apache Beam and Spark
- Part of a team that build a deep learning-based model for simulating user behaviors
- Previously worked for a global financial services company where they carried out customer persona analysis using Spark for credit card recommendation