- Support the development and configuration on various areas including, but not limited to Service Portal, Service Catalog items, Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Configuration Management (CMDB), Reporting/Performance Analytics Design and develop and configure workflows, forms, Develop Custom Scoped Apps
- Follow ServiceNow best practices (including scripting, security, implementation)
- Provide administrative ServiceNow support, including advanced support via troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis
- Create/Develope functional testing approach, test cases and documentation
- Create and maintain security access using ACLs via advanced scripts, roles, and conditions
- Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions for ServiceNow implementations
- Creates and maintains supporting system documentation for solutions and platform configurations
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, testing, and production environments
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support of custom ServiceNow applications
- Ability to efficiently and appropriately estimate work effort requirements
- Provide shift flexibility to required business needs such as: performing upgrade maintenance on weekends
- $65-$75 per hour
Job title: Sr Machine Learning Engineer
Salary: $160-200k+ DOE
Alldus are currently working with an exciting cyber security company to help hire for a Machine Learning Engineer. This is a great opportunity working for a growing start up to have a real impact on their internal team. The role will be fully remote and will have you working with an ambitious R&D engineering team.
- Working as part of a R&D team to build prototypes and turn them in to real products for our clients and customers.
- Design, deploy and manage prototypes working closely with the team and stakeholders in the business.
- Work with state-of-the-art software to solve real-world problems in AI & Cybersecurity
- Collaborate with team and wider organization to execute business goals and complete projects with specific timeframes
- 3+ years of ML experience
- Experience working with Tenserflow, Pytorch, SQL
- Masters or Ph.D. in ML or a similar field
- Experience with transformer models such as gpt or BERT would be highly desired
- A background of being in a research environment is highly desired
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Our client is a stealth mode startup building a next-gen enterprise AI platform that automates repetitive tasks for everyday business users. Most current solutions also require heavy services and implementation to be successful, making them inaccessible to smaller organizations and non-technical users. Our client is building the first self-service AI automation platform for everyday business users.
They are backed by top-tier VCs. The founders are a strong team coming from leadership positions at Google and UiPath. They are creating a future in which everyone can use AI to save time and achieve their full potential.
An ML lead to take ownership of building a scalable "auto ML" platform from scratch.
- Take full ownership of a scalable "auto ML" platform
- Influence the overall product and engineering strategy
- Brainstorm, innovate and prototype cutting edge ML models and infrastructure
Led the development of all aspects of the Machine Learning (ML) process, including data collection and labeling, building training and validation pipelines, data analysis, and everything else required to develop and launch models into production.
Led the design and implementation of auto ML pipelines for various ML tasks, including classification, regression, clustering, recommendation and search.
Drive experiments and iterate on refining and improve ML models
Collaborate with product engineers to develop and integrate ML models.
Ensure models and the overall inference pipelines run efficiently on Cloud and/or browser
Adopt standard machine learning methods to best exploit modern parallel environments (e.g., distributed clusters, multicore SMP, and GPU)
Rock solid algorithm, data structure and coding skills
Experiences with end to end ML application development, including data engineering, model tuning, model serving and model serving
Experiences with NLP models development
Experiences with developing and debugging in Python, C/C++ or equivalent programming languages
Experiences with giant language model development
Experiences with neural network architecture search
Exposure to architectural patterns of large scale software applications
Python, Tensorflow, Pytorch, NLP, distributed systems, ray (optional), GCP (optional)
Engineering Manager, Data
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager to join an exciting series B Startup that helps businesses make better decisions based on data insights. Our client out using data to change the way professionals understand behaviours. Working with a lot of raw data, they transform this for partners so they can ultimately make better decisions.
They are looking for someone to come in and manage a team of 7 engineers. The teams main focus is to provide clients with data driven insights. You will work alongside engineering, product, data science, and business analysis, using data to answer business questions. You will have the opportunity to influence and design data pipelines and implantation details.
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a small team of Engineers
- Working closely with various internal teams on design, roadmap, implementation etc.
- Coordinating the development of multiple data pipelines across various business units
You as the ideal candidate will require:
- Experience managing a small team
- Experience implementing data pipelines from scratch
- Experience with GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Programming experience with Scala
- Experience with Kubernetes/docker
This is a great opportunity for a manager to join a fast growing Startup with exceptional potential.
If you feel this is a good fit. Please apply or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Data Engineer II
We are currently recruiting a Senior Data Engineer to join an exciting technology company based in the Bay Area. Our client works within the Life Sciences industry with a large market of opportunities and are rapidly growing.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will play a critical technical role within the company. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and a team player using your experience to work with complex data.
- Work on different ETL/ELT frameworks within the company’s data platform while also creating new ones to improve the platform
- Engage in each stage of the engineering process from development to deployment to help data from ingestion to consumption
- Recommend and implement different ways to improve the data engineering process
- Identify different ways to resolve data quality/consistency problems
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition, diagnostics, mapping, and correction
- Integrate data pipeline with NLP/ML services
- B.S. in a highly quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research, etc.) or equivalent experience (Advanced Degree preferred)
- 5+ years of data engineering or business intelligence experience
- At least 2+ years of developing data platform elements or creating complex data pipelines
- Proven experience working with different data engineering languages (Python & SQL)
- Experience working with different cloud data warehouses and similar databases (Databricks, Snowflake, MySQL, etc.)
- Understanding of AWS Cloud storage
- Experience with the stack within AWS (S3, Lambda, EMR, etc)
- Experience with event-driven architectures
- Experience building with ELK stack
- Experience with GRAPHQL or RESTAPI
If you are interested, please apply or send a resume to email@example.com
My client is a cybersecurity startup that is helping companies secure & manage their sensitive data. Their product effects the data that people trust organizations to handle every day. They use Machine learning to make it easy for companies to find, classify, and protect this sensitive data across their entire cloud footprint, such as corporate Saas, data infrastructure, and their own apps.
They are looking for a hands-on manager. As a founding engineer manager you will own and direct the technical output of their engineering team. You will be responsible for ensuring top notch technical standards by instituting processes and culture.
They use Large volumes of data to detect sensitive information using the latest ML/NLP technologies and methodologies from end to end. You will contribute directly to the core product by improving existing algorithms that highly scale in production environment.
- Manage data scientists and engineers of all levels.
- Provide feedback and guide promotions and leveling processes
- Plan key deliverables by working with engineering managers and IC's to ensure project planning of key initiatives
- coordinate internally with PM, marketing and sales to ensure delivery of key initiatives. Influence product strategy alongside the PM team.
- Apply cutting edge advancements in AI/ML research to our current solutions in a scalable manner for online detection
- At least 6 years of hands on technical development experience
- At least 2 years of experience leading and mentoring engineering teams that build and operate high volume distributed systems
- Experience running day to day sprint process for an engineering team
- Experience designing and building systems in a microservices-based architecture
- Strong foundations in ML/NLP methods and algorithms
- Extensive Experience with ML deployment frameworks
- Familiarity with containerized applications, databases, and distributed computing
If this company sounds interesting please feel free to apply even if you don't meet all the necessary requirements or you feel you exceed them. There are multiple positions open and flexibility with leveling for Leadership positions.