About the Role:
Our client is an award-winning Elite ServiceNow Partner who provide IT products and solutions to their vast customer base, including companies in the Finance and Retail sectors.
Our client offers excellent career development prospects and support their employees in developing their skills and knowledge through obtaining new ServiceNow certifications. They offer a competitive salary package.
Due to growth in the business, they are looking for new ServiceNow talent to join their team. They are looking for a ServiceNow Lead Consultant (HR) with experience of leading HR processes and designing workshops.
- Advising customers on process improvements
- Translating customer requirements to solution design
- Guiding the customer on technical best-practices.
- 5+ years’ experience in ServiceNow
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist in ITSM and HRSD
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please leave email email@example.com
Exciting opportunity to join a Global ServiceNow Elite Partner! You will be working for a world-leading organisation with the goal of providing effective workflow solutions.
As a ServiceNow Business Consultant, you will improve customer experience by understanding their needs & digitization goals, implementation effective business oriented approach that aligns to their strategy.
- Primary point of contact for customers, making recommendations for workflows that are cost efficient and business effectiveness as a trusted advisory
- Collaborate with sales & pre-sales colleagues to assist on RFP’s
- Understanding of customer requirements through requirements engineering: workshops, translating into business solutions
- Committed to monitoring the progress and reporting on milestones, including budget reporting to key stakeholders
- Experienced in working on ServiceNow ITSM projects as a consultant
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Business efficient German & English
- 3+ years of experience working with large enterprise customers in a consultancy environment, including experience pitching and presenting customer solutions
- ITIL Certified
- Pitching and presentation experience to customer
- Committed to communication & stakeholder management
- Incredible development opportunities
- Fun & diverse working environment
- Competitive salary
- Vacation allowance
- Pension contribution
- Flexible work environment in modern offices
- Modern laptop
- Internet allowance
- 50% reimbursement of incurred public transportation expenses (per month)
If you would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your most up to date CV
We are currently seeking an experienced ServiceNow Technical Consultant with expertise in Performance Analytics and Virtual Agent. In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise and leadership in the development, implementation, and customization of ServiceNow solutions.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Develop, configure, and customize ServiceNow solutions to meet stakeholder needs, with a focus on Performance Analytics and Virtual Agent
- Design and implement workflows, automation, and integrations between ServiceNow and other systems
- Provide technical guidance and support to stakeholders and project teams throughout the implementation process
- Participate in ServiceNow platform upgrades, ensuring that customizations are maintained and migrated successfully
- Keep up-to-date with the latest ServiceNow releases and technologies, and provide recommendations on how to leverage them
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in ServiceNow development and customization, with a focus on Performance Analytics and Virtual Agent
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow scripting, workflows, and integrations
- Experience with ServiceNow Performance Analytics, including report design and data aggregation
- Experience with ServiceNow Virtual Agent, including design and implementation of conversational flows
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with clients and project teams
- ServiceNow certifications, such as Certified Implementation Specialist or Certified System Administrator, are a plus
If you're a self-motivated individual with a passion for technology and a track record of successful ServiceNow implementations, we'd love to hear from you. Apply today and take the first step towards a challenging and rewarding career as a ServiceNow Technical Consultant.
I am currently seeking a ServiceNow Business Analyst. This role requires close partnership and collaboration with other Business Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts
*Experience with ServiceNow is a must*
The ServiceNow Business Analyst will be responsible for working directly with clients in developing implementation strategy and overall design. The Business Consultant will focus primarily on ITSM processes and the best way to leverage the ServiceNow ITSM App suite.
•Scrum Master experience is essential
•Driving Service Management specific process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
•Assisting in development of project charter, project plans and enablement training of the client
•Promoting continuous process improvement practices
•Scrum Master experience is essential
•Understanding client business processes and employee service needs and working with the client to demonstrate how ServiceNow ITSM will support these processes
•Provide guidance to the client and to ServiceNow technical resources in the implementation of the to/be processes. Advise on all things functional and operationally related to ServiceNow ITSM implementation projects
•Identifying areas of ITSM process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
•Lead clients in their efforts to take advantage of the ServiceNow functional capabilities and in their efforts to improve their ITSM processes
•Conduct Discovery workshops and serve as functional lead throughout the lifecycle of engagements
•Completing, developing and improving required documentation such as process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities, workshop agendas, presentations, gap analysis reports
•Develop and maintain design workbooks, process documentation and ServiceNow Agile stories
•Juggle multiple and complex projects and initiatives
• 5 - 10 years of ITSM experience with progressively higher levels of responsibility. Ultimate candidate would be ITIL certified Service Management professional with varied industry experience
• 2+ years of ServiceNow ITSM tool experience and adept with various OOB features, workflows and integrations
• Project based experience, preferably in ITSM technology.