Alldus is taking a holistic approach to AI Workforce Solutions. We are a global leader in AI and Digital Transformation staffing & recruitment. However, we are much more than a staffing company, Alldus are building a community with one single purpose: “To connect the best people in AI & Digital Transformation”.
Alldus are now looking to add driven individuals to join our team as a Graduate Recruiter offering flexible, hybrid and office working options.
As a Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Business development of new and existing clients across industry verticals through meetings, networking, and other sales techniques.
- Source senior level candidates and contractors on behalf of clients, arranging interviews, delivering offers, and managing relationships through the entire recruitment life cycle.
- Creating content and job posts to attract passive candidates, which you will actively promote and market on social media channels.
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates.
Why Join Alldus?
Ambition: To be Number 1 in our markets and create unrivalled opportunities for our employees.
Approach: Community led approach, building engaged networks of technical professionals in candidate short tech markets.
Academy: Comprehensive development program with over 100 hours of training material.
Ascend: A meritocratic environment with flexible career progression tailored to your skills.
Aspire: Annual & Quarterly incentive trips and events to reward A-Player performances.
International: Relocation opportunities between our International Hubs.
What you will bring:
- 2+ years agency recruitment experience.
- Community matters to you At Alldus, we are focused on building a global community & network to connect the best people with the best opportunities.
- Strong communication skills & ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and clients.
- Ability to work independently & collaborate with a global team.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.