Security - Security Analysis
Job: SOC Analyst
Location: Dublin (Hybrid)
Duration: 6+ months
Day Rate: €450+
A leading consulting business is seeking skilled SOC Analysts to support their customers with MSS. This is an initial 6-month day rate contract with a high chance of extension.
– Perform triage of identified security events by leveraging various Security technologies to continuously monitor, analyse, prioritize, and investigate it in a fast-paced environment.
– Demonstrate an ability to support security functions within SOC, such as SIEM, Firewalls, IDS/ IPS, DLP, email protection, anti-virus, malware analysis, etc.
– Contribute to maintaining the knowledge base by updating standard operating procedural documentation.
– Actively participate and contribute to the projects to uplift SOC Capabilities by collaborating with global SOC analysts.
– Work collaboratively with security engineering & automation team to review detection content and provide feedback.
– Work with various business units and application owners to resolve security issues and vulnerabilities.
If you are interested in learning more about this SOC Analyst contract position or other cybersecurity contract opportunities at Alldus, please share an updated CV and we can schedule a call.
Note: All applicants must have Stamp1G/4 Visa, EU passport or UK passport to be considered for this contract opportunity. No sponsorship is provide.