ServiceNow - Developer
Our client is looking for a talented, highly motivated Senior ServiceNow ITBM/SPM Developer. You will be responsible for helping clients plan, manage, and execute their most complex digital transformation programs. They are looking for a Senior Developer who will be responsible for helping clients define their overall implementation goals and implementing technology solutions.
As a Senior ServiceNow Developer, you play a pivotal role in successfully leading the design and deployment of ServiceNow solutions for the company's clients. In this role, you will lead the design, configuration, customization, and implementation of ServiceNow applications to meet specific business requirements. Your technical expertise and leadership, attention to detail, and commitment to excellence will contribute significantly to the success of our projects and the satisfaction of our clients.
- Solution Discovery & Design: Work closely with Solutions Architects and Business Analysts to understand and document the business outcomes and functional requirements and lead the design of complex, effective ServiceNow solutions that align to those needs.
- Technical Implementation: Collaborate with cross-functional teams and lead the implementation of ServiceNow solutions that align with the designed requirements and ensure solutions meet industry best practices. Develop and maintain advanced scripts, business rules, and client scripts.
Required Experiences And Certifications
- 5 or more years of experience implementing ServiceNow solutions in ITBM and SPM
- 5 or more years of experience working with an Agile implementation framework.
The Ideal Candidate Will Also Have These Preferred Skills
ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Certified in two or more additional mainline certifications, with preference for the following combinations:
- CIS- – Application Portfolio Management
- CIS – Project Portfolio Management and CIS
- Hands-on experience (>480 hours each) configuring or building 10 or more ServiceNow applications.
- In-depth knowledge of ServiceNow platform capabilities, modules, and best practices
- Familiarity with ITIL processes and IT Service Management (ITSM) principles
- Strong technical skills, including workflow configuration, and business rule development.
- Expertise in designing and implementing complex workflows.
- The ability to independently create and manage integrations with external systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to innovate solutions.
- Detail-oriented tendencies with excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- The ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities
- Understanding of performance optimization techniques