Job Title: Deep Learning Engineer
Join our dynamic team as a Deep Learning Engineer. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the CEO in developing new features and rolling out new products in the deep learning on mobile space. We are looking for an individual who enjoys significant ownership over user-facing products, can work independently, and is comfortable turning research papers into product. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in productionizing deep learning models and a product-first approach. Strong Python expertise is required, and familiarity with Tensorflow is preferred.
- Work closely with the CEO to build new features and roll out new products.
- Take ownership of user-facing products.
- Work independently and turn research papers into products.
- Productionize deep learning models.
- Ship code quickly with a product-first approach.
- Optimize deep learning models to run entirely on the device.
- Strong Python expertise.
- Familiarity with Tensorflow.
- Experience in productionizing deep learning models.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A product-first approach.
My client is a very early stage startup that is reinventing the onboarding process to make transactions over the internet more safe and seamless. They have an SK product that helps apps stop fraud and boost conversion by taking a photo of a credit card. The card scanner is powered by a deep learning model optimized to run entirely on device! They launched this product in 2019. Since then they have grown rapidly to support enterprise customers globally. Their customers include fortune 100 companies and some of the fastest growing tech unicorns around the world.
The company was founded by a former fraud prevention expert from Uber. They have raised funding from an exceptional lineup of investors, including Y-Combinator.
My client is looking for a deep learning expert to Join the founding engineering team. This position would be equivalent to a senior/staff level engineer role. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the CEO to build new features and roll out new products - all in the deep learning on mobile space.
- Enjoy significant ownership over user-facing product
- 8+ years of Industry experience productionizing deep learning models (CNN's Preferred)
- Builds with a product-first approach. You ship code quickly and care about the real world impact of your code.
- Expertise in TensorFlow/Pytorch
- Comfortable working in a very small team environment
- MS/PhD in Computer science or a Stem Field
- Some startup experience is preferred
They are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.