Location: Dublin, Ireland
Research Scientist - ( Knowledge Graphs and Machine Learning )
Leading Tech Company
Our client, a global leader in Tech and AI Advancements , is looking for a Senior Data Scientist with experience and background in NLP and Knowledge Graphs to build out intelligent systems to identify relationships between textual data sets.
The team is applying advanced Data Science and AI solutions to make major break-throughs in their sector.
- Build NLP and Knowledge Graph related model capabilities to solve the business service requirement at scale
- Identifying relationships between Anomalies within the business key data sets
- Research and Development of proof-of-concepts
Skills & Qualifications
- PhD in a relevant field is preferred (ML, Knowledge Graph, Computer Science…)
- 2-5 years of experience applying advanced AI techniques to real-world problems.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (ML and Knowledge graph) techniques is a must.
- Experience in Supervised Learning, Un-Supervised Learning, and Semi-Supervised Learning algorithms.
- Experience with Model-based Reinforcement Learning, MDPs and optimization is a good plus.
- Experience in Deep Learning and using deep learning tools like Keras and Tenserflow
*Currently client is only shorlisting those with a minimum of a Stamp 4 Visa or EU Citizen*
For more information please email me email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Knowledge Graph & ML Researcher role: