Location: Wermelskirchen, NordrheinWestfalen, Germany
Retail / E-Commerce
As a leading retailer in Europe my client has a wealth of untapped data to utilize and help drive transformations for a customer-centric business. They are hiring a ML Engineer to build out ML solutions to help the company stay competitive as the #1 provider for their products. As part of a new business unit you will help drive new digital change using the most effective techniques in Machine Learning to help bring business impact across a range of projects like Recommender systems , Image recognition, Customer Lifetime Value and Forecasting.
- Develop complex machine learning solutions across a variety of ecommerce business problems.
- Generate ideas and concepts for AI / ML solutions that bring them closer to the vision of their market
- Deep dive on complex data to uncover more opportunities to improve our systems and add new features
- Deploy the AI ??/ ML products with the support of ML Ops / Data Engineering
- Min. Bsc Degree in a STEM / Quant discipline
- Min. B2 level in German Language
- 3+ years experience building Statistical and Machine Learning solutions in an ecommerce setting
- Expert level experience in building statistical and Machine Learning solutions using Python
- Expert level at SQL and Spark for manipulating data
- Experienced with bringing ML solutions end-to-end in ML areas like Unsupervised and supervised learning.
For more information please contact me at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning Engineer role: