Location: Munich, Bayern, Germany
My client is a Travel Tech platform hiring for a Data Scientist to work on building data-driven products to help bring todays travellers back to their holiday destinations.
- Work with other data scientists to closely monitor user-behavior on the platform and draw insights for the business and product teams
- Conduct and collaborate on A/B tests and their evaluations to help us understand better how we're performing
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams to create new products and bring data-driven improvements to their services
- Evangelize the use of data and science across the company
- Min. Bsc in Maths , Statistics or similar quant field
- 3+ years experience working in a Data Science or Advanced Analytics position
- Expert in SQL and preferred knowledge of BigQuery ( knowledge on windows functions )
- Experienced in applying statistical methods to real-world user data
- Can write reliable code in Python and/or R
- Experience with A/B testing setups and tools
- Experienced in building visualization (google data studio a bonus)
- Fluent in English. German is a big plus.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist role: