ServiceNow - Engagement / Project Manager
Servicenow Project Manager
As a ServiceNow Project Manager you will play a key role in the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our clients ServiceNow platform. This role requires you to be on-site for 2-3 days in Mclean, Virginia and the role will be paying $70-80/hour. You will collaborate with our client on several key projects which will contribute to continuous service improvement and operations.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to assess project requirements, review strategies, Drive decision, implementation and governance.
- Managing several key/strategic projects at any given point in time preferably for ITSM, ITOM etc.
- Stakeholder Management (internal/ client) up to the Director/ VP career stage while ensuring high levels of client satisfaction.
- Handling commercial acumen i.e., Estimation, Budgeting, Earned Value Analysis, Maintaining GM & OI at Program Level with alignment and understanding of contracts.
- Maintaining strong business communication, presentation and conflict management
- 10 years of experience in ServiceNow operations / Program/Project management experience in IT out of which at least 3-4 years of ServiceNow support operations experience
- ITIL® or ITSM certifications preferred.
- Strong skills in metrics / SLA and reporting various other metrics via ServiceNow performance analytics.
- Exposure to Service Management tools like ServiceNow, Summit, Cherwell, BMC Remedy, HPSM or any other equivalent industry standard ITSM tool (ServiceNow® or Summit is preferred)