Location: New York, United States
Role: Data Engineer
Location: New York City
Comp Range: 130+k
*This role will not be able to sponsor visas at this time*
A HealthTech company working in Clinical Data and Trials. Founded by the need to introduce cutting-edge technology into the clinical trials industry. Our anticipatory monitoring capability is grounded in a compendium of data from over 1,000 clinical trials and will improve with each deployment.
Who You Are:
You are passionate about healthcare and deriving insights from exploratory data analysis. You have at least 3 years of experience in similar roles within the healthcare industry.
- Work in a small team setting partnering with engineers and scientists to provide the infrastructure needed to support our products and product features
- Build pipelines, frameworks, scripts, and libraries that enable and empower multiple development teams to build, deploy, and run a variety of applications in a continuous fashion
- The role is expected to demonstrate a strong sense of urgency with regards to solving urgent issues
- Keep up to date on emerging technology solutions, for continuous improvements in development operations
- MS preferred in a quantitative science (e.g. data engineering, natural language processing, mathematics, computer science) is preferred.
- 3+ years of industry experience working on data-related initiatives within healthcare.
- Proficiency in manipulating data with Python.
- Experience in EHR, EMR, and ETL Pipelining.
- Highly communicative with collaborators and manager.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: