Location: Berlin, Germany
Job Title: Deep Learning Engineer
Our client who are regarded as one of Europe’s most unique start-ups are looking to welcome a Deep Learning Engineer. This company specializes in applying cutting edge deep learning tech over audio data allowing personalisation of your audio environment.
You will be working alongside a highly-skilled team from Engineers to Researchers, playing an integral role to the company’s direction and success by exploring the efficiency of novel deep learning techniques developing into deep neural networks
- Design, implement, and evaluate models and software prototypes
- Create and improve deep learning architectures and corresponding software stack (visualization, neural network infrastructure)
- Engage in team collaboration to meet joint research goals
- Ability to write clean and well documented Python code
- Experience of Tensorflow or Keras
- Prior experience with audio or speech processing
- Understanding of low-power computation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of skilled professionals who are passionate about bringing about a new era of Audio Augmentation.
Apply now via the link or apply directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Deep Learning Engineer role: