Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our Client is looking for a Full Stack .Net Engineer with Full Stack experience who is talented, self-driven and passionate to join the biggest R&D company in Dublin who is a global leader delivering innovative communications and technology solutions, working with the latest technology to design and develop mobile web applications. The successful candidate will be part of a Field Service Delivery team working on a large development project on a green field site.
This is an opportunity that combines fun and excitement on work that matters and shapes the future while been able to work and collaborate with team members that are smart, committed in a fun, friendly environment which empower staff members to do their best work.
You will play a key role in a team who will be responsible for the design and development of a new application to be seamlessly integrated with existing applications. The team will contribute towards testing and develop and also implement microservice solutions as well as creating self-contained and reusable components while delivering good clean code in a test driven environment.
Technical Stack Required;
- Experience with C#
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with Test Automation and unit testing (previous test driven environment is an advantage)
- Experience Microservice architectures. (SOLID is an advantage)
- Experience with Cloud architecture. (AWS is an advantage)
- Experience in distributed systems e.g REST, CQRS, SOA, SaaS, web applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or 2017.
- Experience in an Agile environment (Kanban is an advantage)
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the .Net Full Stack Engineer role: