Location: BadenWürttemberg, Germany
Position – Cloud Platform Engineer
Location – Baden-Wurttemberg
Sector – Retail
Do you want the opportunity to work at one of the largest retailers in Europe? Our client is looking for a Cloud Platform Engineer to join their team and work with state-of-the-art big data and cloud technologies within their Artificial Intelligence department.
- Support in setting up and securing the AI cloud platform and take responsibility for interfaces to numerous systems and areas
- Development of new solution approaches and architectures with different cloud technologies for data products and automate processes within the platform
- Collect new requirements and work on their technical implementation
- Responsible for the introduction of new technologies and their integration into the existing system landscape
- Enthusiasm for the topic of cloud platforms and software development
- Several years of experience in setting up, developing and operating cloud-based solutions, from the network to the end application, preferably in Microsoft Azure
- Very good knowledge of software development and automation (e.g. Infrastructure as Code), e.g. with Python, Java or Ansible
- Experience in building container-based solutions with Kubernetes
- Ideally, you already have project experience in the field of machine learning and analytics
Does this sounds like the right fit for you? If so, you can apply here on our website, or email email@example.com directly.
Complete the form below to apply for the Cloud Platform Engineer role: