Location: Berlin, Germany
My client is an IT company in the Retail sector. They develop data products using the latest cloud and AI technologies for a variety of their business areas from production lines and supply chain to logistics.
The Cloud Engineer is part of a cross function team that builds AI products for areas like customer experience to category management to logistics. Using CI/CD approaches and working with massive and rich data sets the team is the main provider of the companies cutting edge technologies from tools to platforms.
- Support in building and securing the AI cloud platform for key areas and systems by setting up, developing and operating cloud-based solutions, from the network to the end application.
- Develop solutions and architectures with different cloud technologies for batch and real-time data products and automate processes within the platform
- Work in a cross-functional team with platform engineers, data scientists, data engineers and business units
- Min. Bsc in Computer Science or similar degree
- Experienced in cloud platforms and software development
- Experience in setting up, developing and operating cloud-based solutions, from the network to the end application.
- 3+ years experience with software development and automation (e.g. Infrastructure as Code), with Python, Java or Ansible
- Experience in building container-based solutions with Kubernetes
- Fluent in English, preferably good knowledge of German
- Flexible working with remote options available
- Strict development process to ensure you have the right skills to work and progress your career
- 30 days holidays
For more information you can contact me at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Cloud Platform Engineer - AI/ML role: