Location: Boblingen, Germany
Our client are a Global Elite Partner of ServiceNow and they are at an exciting time in their ServiceNow journey.
Joining an impressive and well-established team, the successful candidate will help provide expert technical consulting to customers, assisting in the following areas;
- The design and implementation of complex solutions.
- Supporting and mentoring of other consultants within the team, acting as a technical resource within a team.
- Focusing on designing solutions that meet customers requests, as well as integrations with various other applications and platforms.
- Taking part in requirement gathering, architecture planning and development of designed solutions
- Business fluent in German and English
- Extensive development experience with a focus on tech analysis and design within an Agile environment
- 2 + years of consulting experience with external customers
- Experience in ITBM, HR, GRC, SecOps, ITSM, ITOM
- Experience within ServiceNow projects ideally with certifications
If this is of interest, please apply with your latest CV or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Technical Consultant role: