Location: BrusselsCapital Region, Belgium
Alldus is working with an exceptional business delivering innovative solutions based on ServiceNow to the top tiers clients in Belgium.
The successful applicant will join a high-performing team with the prospect of actively shaping the future of the business.
With plenty of room for growth, our Client is offering endless possibilities to ServiceNow professionals who want to take their career to the next level and who can thrive in an agile and dynamic work environment. We are proud to be partners of an employer who invests heavily in their employees to develop their soft and technical skills to support their career objectives.
Our Client is currently offering opportunities for experienced ServiceNow professionals at different levels of seniority.
The below experience and skills will be required for all the roles available:
- 3 years of experience on ServiceNow as a consultant (designing, architecting and implementing)
- Experience with ITSM, HR or GRC/IRM, Cybersecurity
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English AND French/Dutch
On top of endless career development opportunities, you can expect an attractive compensation package with additional advantages such as flexible working hours, company car, Group health insurance, and other benefits!
- If you would like to find out more about our client and the roles offered I would be very happy to set up a call and give you some more context and details.
Feel free to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability for a call.
- If you don't quite have all the experience required but you are working on ServiceNow and would like to explore your career options, feel free to reach out to me as I may have other suited opportunities for your aspirations and experience.
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Consultant role: