Location: New York, United States
We are an award winning technology company creating a modern highly available adTech platform at immense scale. Founded by ex-Google veterans, we offer the worlds fastest, accurate, customizable, and transparent advertising platform that processes several million transactions per second.
We are looking for a Staff/Lead Data Engineer to join our a unique cross-functional team that is responsible for developing and operating our mission critical, large scale back-end systems including large scale data architecture, data ingestion, machine learning pipelines, high throughput/low latency data service API's.
- Drive technical decisions and lead projects end-to-end from planning, to execution, to deployment.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to develop technology vision and road-map for the group.
- Work with the Chief Product Officer & Chief Technology Officer to create data products.
- Mentor junior engineers on technical topics, engineering best practices, and soft skills.
- Exceptionally high standards clean code and architecture.
- Experience building large scale back-end systems.
- Strong understanding in database fundamentals and familiar with architectures of at least one common database technologies like Postgres, Cassandra, MySQL and Redis.
- 5+ years of professional experiences in programming with Python & Java.
- Solid understanding of and experience with SQL.
Complete the form below to apply for the Lead Data Platform Engineer role: