Location: Dublin, Ireland
Python Backend Engineer
Award-winning startup, Dublin 6
Our client are a multi-award winning analytics and software company who are offering innovative and personalised solutions within customer service.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to take on mid-to Senior level Python Engineers to help build their next generation of customer support systems.
Coming into a fun, collaborative and hard-working environment, this is an exciting opportunity to grow your career within a fast-growing Irish company and use the latest cutting-edge technologies to improve the customer journey for global clients.
- As a Python Engineer, you will work on a key part of the company’s core product and help create new features and functionalities to improve the user experience.
- You will develop, design and maintain backend systems from core functionalities, writing database queries and designing REST APIs.
- Bring your ideas to the table and input into the product functionality and architecture.
- Work closely with the frontend team in designing out REST APIs.
- Liaise with the engineering team to ensure best practices are being delivered and help the company gain a competitive edge in the market.
- Research and introduce new technologies that can be introduced into the organisation to improve the efficiency of their core product.
- 2-5 years of experience working within Python Development.
- Gained experience with Python web frameworks such as Flask, Django, Tornado or similar.
- Excellent skills with Git, ORMs and SQL.
- Expertise writing tests using pytest, unittest etc.
- Background working within an Agile environment.
- A keen problem solver with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A team player who loves to learn new technologies.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- 23 days Holidays
*Please Note** Candidates must hold a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to be considered for this position.
How to Apply:
If interested, please apply by filling out the form below or email your CV directly to Liam Mc Namara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the form below to apply for the Python Backend Engineer role: