Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Job: DevSecOps (Splunk)
Location: Remote (London)
Duration: 6 months
Day Rate: Competitive (Inside IR35)
A London based customer is seeking a skilled DevSecOps Consultant with some Splunk Phantom experience. This is an initial 6-month engagement with high chance of extension.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience in Security Automation & Orchestration tools (Demisto, Phantom, Hexadite)
- Experience with high level programming languages (e.g. Java, Python, Ruby, Go, etc.)
- Experience with log data aggregation solutions (e.g. Elk, Kafka, Splunk, Exabeam, etc.)
- Previous exposure to networking architecture coupled with an understanding of networking fundamentals.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Cloud environments and Technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP or O365)
If you are a DevSecOps contractor and interested in discussing this position further, please share an updated CV. Please note, this contract is within IR35 and the client can host interviews later this week/early next week.
Complete the form below to apply for the DevSecOps - Splunk Phantom role: