Location: Wallisellen,, Zürich, Switzerland
ServiceNow Technical Consultant
What the position offers you:
Alldus is looking for a ServiceNow Technical Consultant/Developer, who can straddle both business requirements and technology implementations to deliver IT Service Management solutions for Switzerland. ( This role can be remote)
The Technical Consultant role is one of the core components in all of our implementations. This role is responsible for supporting customers in the successful implementation and use of ServiceNow, including configuration, tailoring, and coaching to meet their unique business requirements.
• Design and shape the technical architecture of the ServiceNow platform and support complex development approaches in collaboration with business analysts and functional consultants.
• Act as trusted Technical Advisor/Expert.
• Implement complex functionalities to meet customer requirements using the frontend and back-end capabilities of the ServiceNow platform.
• Implement complex integrations between ServiceNow and external systems, whether on cloud or on-premise (ex: SSO, SAP, other ITSM applications, etc.), using technologies like SOAP and REST Webservices, JDBC, LDAP, etc.
• Produce technical documentation
What You Bring With You
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
• University degree in IT engineering.
• Minimum 5 years experience as an IT developer and 2 or more years experience on ServiceNow.
• 3 years experience in consulting external customers.
• Strong experience in the full life cycle of Software Development, from business requirements analysis to solution design, testing, and go-live.
• Experience in system performance analysis and documentation.
• Extensive experience on technical implementations of various ServiceNow modules: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Content Management, Service Catalog, and Service Requests Management.
• In-Depth knowledge on ITSM application processes Incident, Problem, Change, Service Level Management, Configuration Management, Data Model, Workflow Platform.
• Expertise in design and development on the ServiceNow CMDB.
• Scripting proficiency in ServiceNow' Client Scripts, Business Rules, UI policies, Access Control, Validation Scripts, background scripts.
• Expertise in creating and configuring tables, forms, lists, reports, workflow editor, email notifications, and managing data under ServiceNow support & administration.
• Expertise in writing test plans, test scripts, test cases, and generating reports in defect report tools from the market.
If you would like to learn more please apply or get in touch at this email email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Technical Consultant role: