Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Job Title: PS Consultant
Contract: Open to both contract and permanent
Salary : $120-220k DOE
Location: Remote (up to 75% travel)
Alldus are always on the lookout for Splunk Consultants who either have their Splunk Consultant Certification or are willing to receive it. Our client is a reputable Splunk partner who are willing to consider anyone close to a major airport who is willing to travel for work. They are an exciting company with great benefits and bonus opportunities.
- Work with multiple clients over the US to help with their project needs on a consultancy basis.
- Travel up to 75% of the time depending on project load.
- Troubleshoot and offer solutions based on the clients needs.
- Work with international counterparts of different clients to help resolve issues.
- Work with clients on Admin/Architect/Developer issues and projects including working to create dashboards and reports.
- Be open to working on projects from 1-6 months at a time.
Splunk Engineer/Consultant experience – 2 years
Splunk Certified (Admin/Consultant/Engineer)
Must be able to pass a background screening
Complete the form below to apply for the PS Consultant role: