Location: United States, United States
We are recruiting for a ServiceNow Business Process Consultant (SecOps) in collaboration with an Elite ServiceNow Partner. This is a full-time remote position, and the role is responsible for solving problems, exemplifying your ability to build processes and making life easier for your clients!
The Business Process Consultant will:
- Have a background in owning portfolio management process.
- Lead process definition, reengineering, improvement, and analysis sessions to identify solutions that are repeatable and efficient.
- Develop required documentation such as process design documents.
- Prepare and lead process discovery and requirement workshops.
- Document and communicate functional design and process requirements.
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal ServiceNow Solutions teams.
- Identify areas of process and/or platform improvement to improve sustainability and increase adoption rates.
- Verify that processes related to our deliverables are both complete and consistent as well as being of highquality, and importantly delivering additional value.
- Demonstrate a high level of expertise and bestpractice within ServiceNow.
- Security Incident Response
- Vulnerability Remediation
- Threat intelligence
- 4+ years working with the ServiceNow Platform, ideally as a platform owner/manager.
- ServiceNow CSA preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong communication skills with proven track record of facilitation skills.
- Understanding of Security and/or GRC technologies.
Complete the form below to apply for the SecOps Business Process Consultant role: